Stuffed Beef (Not!)® Squash Recipe
A delicious, different entree!
- 1 cup Beef (Not!)™ Ground (Rehydrated in 1 cup water with 1 tbsp DDC Onion Flavored Broth)
- 1 cup Cooked Long Grain Brown and Wild Rice
- 1 Chopped Apple - 1/2 cup of Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Seeds - Optional
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 4 halves Baked Acorn-type Squash
- 1 tablespoon Orange Peel
|In medium-size mixing bowl, place all ingredients except baked squash. |
Mix thoroughly and place evenly in middle of baked squash.
Reheat in oven or 10 minutes in microwave, if necessary.
|*To easily bake squash, remove seeds, and bake sitting up on cookie sheet or bottom of broiler pan for 30-45 min. at 375°. |
Serves 4: 251 calories, 3g fat, 270mg sodium, 49g carbohydrates, 8.3g fiber, 12.5g soy protein, 61mg isoflavones