Vegan Rocky Road Mocha Brownies Recipe
Oh so simple and oh so delicious! Add this healthy and scrumptious frosting, and it's perfecto!
- 1 Homemade Rich & Thick Low-Fat Brownie Mix
- 9oz Hot Strong Coffee
- 1 Package Soy Rocks™ – Two-serving pack
- 1/2 cup Moo (Not!)™ Low Carb Soymilk made with Sugar (Not!)™ (For Frosting)
- 3/4 cups Cold Coffee (For Frosting)
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa (For Frosting)
|Extra Sugar (Not!) (1 tsp) or other sweetener to taste |
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for 8" or 9" square pan, substituting hot coffee for the water. Crumble the package of Rocks and sprinkle two/thirds of them into the mix (reserving the remaining 1/3).
Bake as directed.
Combine all frosting ingredients in a small bowl. Stir to blend, and top cooled brownies with frosting. Sprinkle remaining Rocks over frosting.
|Makes 18 mocha brownies. Per brownie: 112 calories, 2.8 g fat, 4.6 g soy protein, 80 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 9 mg isoflavones.|