Low Carb Corn Omelette Muffins
Its fragrant meat, egg and corn flavors marry so well in this muffin you will be hard pressed to find anything quite like it.
Yes, and it's great for eating on the run too, because it's almost “crumb-less”.
If you like corn muffins, please do try this – check out the variations to customize them for your personal preferences, too.
- 6 large or extra large eggs
- 1 Carb Counters™ Low Carb Corn Muffin Mix
- 1/3 cup chopped ham or prosciutto
- 1/2 cup chopped veggies (like broccoli, red /green peppers)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh onion (or 1 Tablespoon dried minced)
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese