Easy 10 Minute Low Carb Thin Crust Pizza
The perfect low calorie, low carb “so good” pizza… great for appetizers, lunches or a quick dinner when you want to really indulge while still saving calories and carbs. No skimping with these hearty pizza serving sizes, either!
The easy low carb pizza recipe here is for a basic “cheese, sauce & pepperoni” pie, but it can be customized to fit all pizza lover taste buds.
The low carb sauce adds that needed extra zest without fussing. Check out the variations… This can be your “go to” pizza for easy work lunches, etc. Sometimes a simple recipe like this becomes a needed mainstay in your house. It's so easy, so enjoy!
- 1 cup All Purpose Low Carb Flour – Economy Size – 2 LB (or use Rising Crust Pizza Crust Mix)
- 1 Inner pack Zesty Italian Low Carb Pasta Sauce Mix
- 1-1/4 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1-1/4 cup shredded mozzarella or other Italian blend cheese
- 24 Slices pepperoni (regular or turkey)